In August 2018, Starkey (the only American-owned and American-operated provider of hearing aids) introduced the world’s first hearing aid with integrated sensors and artificial intelligence.
The hearing experience and the hearing aid has been reinvented with Livio™ AI.
Livio™ AI hearing aids track brain and body health, has a natural user interface with tap control, language translation and advanced environmental detection. It is the world’s first Healthable™ hearing aid to utilize integrated sensors and artificial intelligence and the first device to track physical activity and cognitive health as measured by hearing aid use in social situations.
This new hearing technology also provides an average 50-percent reduction in noisy environments, significant reduced listening effort, and newly enhanced clarity of speech , while the use of artificial intelligence and integrated sensors enables it to optimize the hearing experience.
Here are the following benefits unique only to the Starkey Livio™ AI:
- Overall health and wellness tracking through the app’s combined brain and body health score
- Integration of the physical activity measured by the sensors of the hearing aids with Apple Health and Google Fit apps
- Unprecedented, natural listening and speech clarity in the noisiest environments with the new Hearing Reality™ technology.
- Integrated language translation
- Fall detection with inertial sensors integrated within the hearing aids
Designed to help users live their healthiest life, Livio™ AI comes in a variety of colors. In addition to the above unique features, Livio™ AI also includes Starkey’s best-in-class feedback cancellation, high-definition music prescription, advanced MultiFlex Tinnitus Technology, and Surface™ Nanoshield pioneering water-, wax-, and moisture-repellant system to protect and ensure durability and dependability.
If you would like to discuss and even try on this technology, please give our office a call. We are so excited to partner with you in your journey to better hearing.